Hip Gig Stretch

Sunday, September 25, 2011

In the begining...

Hi,

In the past two years, I have gotten married, started and finished grad school, and begun a new career. Life has been a whirlwind full of creative opportunities. Until about a month ago. 

Life is still full of wonderful family and friends ,jobs, dogs, and much more. However, I have found myself missing the joy of creating something. So, I started a blog.

This goal of this blog is to encourage me to do at least one creative thing a week. Sometimes it will be an art activity, sometimes it will be creating something new in the kitchen, other times it will be a project around the house. I will also use the book, How to be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum by Keri Smith (available on Amazon.com) as a source of inspiration.

I look forward to the places that this project will take me. I hope that you enjoy it and find yourself inspired.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment